I found some notes on this lying around; my recollection is that this process worked; I can’t recall whose notes they are :-(
- Install all necessary Bluetooth drivers from notebook manufacturer.
- Install BlackBerry Desktop Manager that comes with the Bold.
- Pair your phone with PC via Bluetooth.
- Control Panel > Phone and Modem Options > Modems > Standard Modem over Bluetooth Link > Properties > Advanced > Extra initialization commands: set to
- Control Panel > Bluetooth Devices > My Blackberry Bold > Use your phone to connect to the Internet > Click “Connect”.
- Dial as follows:
- User name: 65<phone number>, e.g., 6591234567
- Password: user123
- Dial: *99#